Harry Kane

Vlahovic, Felix, Martinez, Moreno. I'd even entertain the idea of Calvert Lewin or Edouard.

Far cheaper, think they'd do a job for us and means we wouldnt be lining Levy's pockets with £120m+.

IF and its still an if at the minute Kane cant happen then i would certainly be looking at one of these 3 Vlahovic, Felix, Martinez alongside maybe Jovic.

Vlahovic, Felix, Martinez, Moreno. I'd even entertain the idea of Calvert Lewin or Edouard.

Far cheaper, think they'd do a job for us and means we wouldnt be lining Levy's pockets with £120m+.
Personally I'd take Felix if Kane is a no go. None of those others are better than Jesus.None are better than Kane, he's still our best option, couldn't give a toss whose pockets the £120 mill goes in, why should I.

Do Spurs need a left back and centre half? How about 100m plus Ake and Mendy? That would free up wages to cover Kane. Pretty sure Spurs would be up for that, it’s a big win win deal.
They might have fallen for that before Sunday....

We are not involved in a personal battle with Levy. Our aim is not to show him up as the original and definitive bald fraud, nor is it to rub his nose in "it" and "show him who's boss". We are trying to buy the captain of England, the best striker in the country, one of the best in the world, THE player Pep wants and a player who has shown we are the only club he wants to play for. It's hardly surprising Spurs want top dollar for such a player and that would be the case even if Mr Softy were handling the negotiations at their end. Our negotiators are very experienced and fortunately very patient and do not let personalities cloud the real issues so I am quit prepared to accept that negotiations continue and that they continue confidentially. It may be that all has been agreed and we are waiting for Spurs to finalise their own deal(s) or a price for Kane has been agreed but details about up front cash and addons are to be finalised. What is certain is that we will never tell Levy to "do one" though we may end negotiations if we can't get a deal we're happy with. Then we may stick with what we've got because Pep may think Jesus is better than any alternative OR we may have a rerun of the Dias transfer where we sign a player we haven't even considered. But I trust our club and feel Kane will soon be a City player. At the moment there's no need for panic.

IF and its still an if at the minute Kane cant happen then i would certainly be looking at one of these 3 Vlahovic, Felix, Martinez alongside maybe Jovic.
Felix without a doubt but is he not out for some time?

And Atletico were linked with Bernardo

Felix without a doubt but is he not out for some time?

And Atletico were linked with Bernardo

Wasnt aware he was injured mate to be honest. I just think we need a traditional and powerful number 9 type of forward? Kane, Vlahovic and even Jovic to a point that are excellent finishers but powerful as well?

We are not involved in a personal battle with Levy. Our aim is not to show him up as the original and definitive bald fraud, nor is it to rub his nose in "it" and "show him who's boss". We are trying to buy the captain of England, the best striker in the country, one of the best in the world, THE player Pep wants and a player who has shown we are the only club he wants to play for. It's hardly surprising Spurs want top dollar for such a player and that would be the case even if Mr Softy were handling the negotiations at their end. Our negotiators are very experienced and fortunately very patient and do not let personalities cloud the real issues so I am quit prepared to accept that negotiations continue and that they continue confidentially. It may be that all has been agreed and we are waiting for Spurs to finalise their own deal(s) or a price for Kane has been agreed but details about up front cash and addons are to be finalised. What is certain is that we will never tell Levy to "do one" though we may end negotiations if we can't get a deal we're happy with. Then we may stick with what we've got because Pep may think Jesus is better than any alternative OR we may have a rerun of the Dias transfer where we sign a player we haven't even considered. But I trust our club and feel Kane will soon be a City player. At the moment there's no need for panic.
Echoes my views completely. I have never doubted we have extremely competent, calm and sensible people negotiating our transfers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.