Harry Kane

If that was the case Kane would 100% have played yesterday.

the reason he was back late training is so they had an excuse not to play him. Why would they do that with their best player?

because a deal is already agreed.
Or because he’s pissed off with Levy’s stance and lack of progress, so his mind’s not in the right place?

Either scenario is a real possibility.

Went onto Spurcommunity the other day to ask a question on Harry Kane. I don't know why I expected anything else but just got slammed with City criticism, abuse and all of a sudden turns into slamming our owners as a reason I can't talk about football.

Anyone getting a bit tired of the constant bias towards us?

Also, i'm excited to see Kane finally score for us at Tottenham ground next year. Hat trick hopefully.

I’m sure the other clubs they’re buying from will have a bit of cop on by now that they’ll be using the Kane money especially the club they’re buying a striker from.

or levy is waiting till the very last moment to sanction the deal. No time for new signings the fans will be told. No new money for the fans too clamber for. It’ll get put in the bank to service the debt. Where’s the Kane money they will howl! For many a year.

Went onto Spurcommunity the other day to ask a question on Harry Kane. I don't know why I expected anything else but just got slammed with City criticism, abuse and all of a sudden turns into slamming our owners as a reason I can't talk about football.

Anyone getting a bit tired of the constant bias towards us?

Also, i'm excited to see Kane finally score for us at Tottenham ground next year. Hat trick hopefully.
Personally I'm hoping Spurs are in the Championship next season.

I’ve heard what a few others have, that City are very confident of getting this deal done. It’s such a strange one with Spurs seemingly putting out the opposite message.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.