Harry Kane

Good points. I’ll push back a little, though, and point out that Shearer played until he was 35, and in the final 5 seasons he played over 30 league games every season bar one (28 games). He also retired very early from international football (29), which may be an option for Kane if he wants to prolong his domestic career.
I would’ve said Lewandowski myself mate. He seems to be the most similar type to Kane from both a physical & style of play in my opinion. 32 now & still world class

Who knows though, everyone ages in a different way

Bollocks, the previous poster said City are leaving Kane high and dry, he wants to show he really wants out then he puts in a transfer request; the fact he isn’t means either he’s covering both options, or he’s more bothered about the money, or both
Do you think spurs or Levy don't know he wants to leave already?

All a transfer request achieves is to make the buying club fork out even more money (to sweeten the deal for the player) by paying the "loyalty bonus" to the player; and does it look like we want to spend more money on this deal than is necessary?

I get where you're coming from, but in the real world they're a complete waste of time.

I would’ve said Lewandowski myself mate. He seems to be the most similar type to Kane from both a physical & style of play in my opinion. 32 now & still world class

Who knows though, everyone ages in a different way
True, but I was drawing a comparison with a player who had played his entire career facing the rigours of the English game. Shearer is quite an apt comparator because he lost nearly two full seasons with horrendous injuries, and there were always people saying he’d break down at any time and was too big a gamble.

Funnily enough there was a sole Villa ITK on Villa Talk that was adamant that the deal with Grealish had been done a long time before people realised. This Trix guy is following suit.

This is a more tenuous comparison but the similarities are interesting.
That trix fella is saying it can go either way now and city need to just pay up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.