Harry Kane

Kane's playing today, what's your point?

You think it's ok for Kane to get booed yet when others have mentioned SWP, I've mentioned Jesus, laporte and Silva who all want to leave, previously corluka just before he went to spurs and gave his shirt to the crowd etc... None of those players got booed. Do you think the spuds fans will boo of Kane scores? No chance. It's a pathetic way to treat someone who's given everything for the club in the past 7/8 years
I find it absolutely bizarre. It’s pretty clear their chairman is trying to make him look like a twat. I’d like to think if someone like Serge had gave us years of goals and brilliance and got to 28 having won nowt I’d say fair enough if he wanted to try and win the big honours before he’s past it.

For me he’s gave them about 3 years more than most top strikers would have done normally.

I find it absolutely bizarre. It’s pretty clear their chairman is trying to make him look like a twat. I’d like to think if someone like Serge had gave us years of goals and brilliance and got to 28 having won nowt I’d say fair enough if he wanted to try and win the big honours before he’s past it.

For me he’s gave them about 3 years more than most top strikers would have done normally.
LOL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.