Harry Maguire found guilty in Greece

Says more a obout how he behaves in the UK. Probably not the first time this has happened to him when out on the raz so exporting bribery seems natural to him.
The next door neighbours in UK must dread the football scrotes. At least on holiday you only get a fortnight of them.

Weird isn’t it. Like saying we should have supported the Yorkshire Ripper after he was found guilty.

I am still struggling with the Albanian City fans singing a “munich song” and “fuck United” (is that even a song?) with arms outstretched and an Syringe full of a date rape drug, deliberately targeting a woman who was surrounded by a load of 6ft tall blokes.

Oh come on surely you know that every day the streets of Tirana are a sea of sky blue singing the Munich song. You really must have lead a sheltered life.

What if one of the others says 'Its a fair cop and decides not to appeal? They might want to put this behind them.
I assume on appeal they will have to recount those insult-to-the-intelligence stories on oath. A decent prosecutor will tear them to shreds.

Oh come on surely you know that every day the streets of Tirana are a sea of sky blue singing the Munich song. You really must have lead a sheltered life.
Good point, from what I know of Albanian gangsters they tend to be efficient in their criminal activities so it's doubtful Mouth Maguire would have survived a confrontation with them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.