Harry Maguire found guilty in Greece

So it has gone from being caused by City fans chanting Munich songs to Albanians ‘stabbing’ his sister with a metal straw, to these Albanians being ‘gangsters’, to the straw becoming a ‘syringe’, to the syringe being ‘filled with a date rape drug’.
It has gone from his sister being insulted to his sister suffering a ‘cut’ on her arm to his sister’s ‘eyes rolling back in her head and passing out’.
It has gone from brave Harry ‘charming the custody officers with football chat’ to ‘he might have fought with police but only because he didn't know who they were and thought they were Albanians’.
Neil Ashton working overtime here, his bill to united for his work on this case will be higher than the invoice from Harry’s lawyers

Harry McGuire has been found wanting and guilty of being a useless carthorse, with a face to match. Now this in Greece. I hope they throw a plate at him.

Jesus! Jeremy Vine about to discuss on Radio 2 whether Harry Maguire was, his words, 'stitched up'.

Fuck me!

Jesus! Jeremy Vine about to discuss on Radio 2 whether Harry Maguire was, his words, 'stitched up'.

Fuck me!

The moral of this tale is...

don't buy gold taps for your mams new house while you go into a pound shop for a drink.

I find it funny people wondering why he didn't stay in Greece to defend himself. He knows exactly what he did, that's why.

I find it funny people wondering why he didn't stay in Greece to defend himself. He knows exactly what he did, that's why.

Well Bert I would imagine if you or I were Greek and done the same thing here we would most certainly not be leaving the country until the matter had been fully dealt with and would be present at any court proceedings connected?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.