Harry Maguire found guilty in Greece

I hope the Greek authorities are taking note of how the Media are allowing Slabhead to portray their police force and justice system as inept. I would like to think it will make them more determined to make a successful prosecution against the lying bastard.
It's the Madeline McCann defence all over again, " Johnny foreigners are all inept and corrupt"

Neil Ashton must be getting a huge bonus for this PR bullshit.

#JusticeForHarry

Mcguire has been unducted into Uniteds prestigious Liars' Hall of Fame alongside such
illustrious bare faced liars as :
Ferdinand 'l didn't know l had to take a drugs test',
'I thought my mobile was turned on', 'l was facing 'the United fans behind the goal when a City fan on my left threw a coin which hit me on the right side' and many many more.
Morrison 'l did not threaten her about giving evidence about me.'
Charlton 'l did not sell those cup final tickets'
Ferguson 'My son dinna do dodgy deals', 'l was caught short on the motorway although the doctor
treated me earlier,' plus many more
Club doctor 'yes yes that's right,' (having back dated a prescription for the day before)
Martin Edwards 'l dropped a coin and was just looking for t.'
Bruno (winner of the Golden bootlace 'l was fouled'
Team award 'honestly love it was just a quiet drink with the lads. No girls. No no no. No naked girls.'

And many more

Still no video footage of any of that evening has surfaced. Is there a shortage of mobile phones in Greece or is Wi-Fi dodgy?
There is a vid of a scuffle outside a bar. Presumably, a different bar with no Maguire present.

Look at the smirk at 02:37, if that doesn't tell you 100% he is lying nothing else will

He was trying to cry because he was talking about his sister, sorry, his 'little' sister - must get that image of the big brother hero in there - and he just got it wrong. He's as shit at defending himself as much as he is at defending on the pitch.

z
Here are some examples of totally inept Jonny Foreigners:
Sergio Aguero, K de Bruyne, Eric Laporte.
Yes, useless the lot of them.
I don't recall them investigating the Madelaine Mccann disappearance. Mind you they were only young at the time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.