Harry Maguire found guilty in Greece

This is now the 4th version of Maguire's story, each one more fantasy filled than the one before. Sat there on the verge of weeping about his "little sister" and avoiding eye contact, which body language experts will tell you is a sure sign of a liar, and Roan feeding him the prearranged "Were you scared for your life?" line. All the while sat there in shorts with no cuts or bruises on his legs to back up his claim that he was kicked and beaten.

The slab headed prick has been lying through his teeth with the full connivance of the rag PR machine, the BBC and the rest of the assembled pro-rag media.
I am trying to imagine a 6 foot four centre half from industrial Yo'kshire with an Irish background full of booze trembling scared for his life in a police station. It just doesn't compute.
Even more so to imagine another centre half from the same area a bit smaller but genuinely tough such as Mick Mccarthy being scared let alone shedding a stage tear on TV.

'Arry in full-blown Dipper victim mode. "i thought I was gonna be killed!' The cop shop he was taken to? Wasn't it the sort you see on Police Interceptors? Uniformed sergeant on the desk, everywhere you look it yells back at you 'This is a cop shop! Yer copped'! Or was it all Greek to 'Arry! The RDAHMeedya will now go splurging every element of 'Arry's good character. Come to think of it, didn't he always wear a Rag top underneath his choir uniform when he was an altar boy at Paddy's Wigwam?

(Puts on Columbo voice and starts to walk around the room). "So Mr Maguire, you are confronted by a number of men, one who had handcuffs and was trying to put it on you, saying 'police' and you thought were being kidnapped?"

Errrr interesting!!!!!!!!

Well that's my bi-annual trip to Greece ki-boshed, no way am I going to get involved with Albanian gangsters, l need to get in touch with Konstantinos Bikas over at Holland Park, the damage to the Greek economy could be irreversible.
If I were the Greek authorities I"d nail this charlatan.
Normally at this time of year l would be getting ready for my Autumn visit. Thankfully due to Covid
We are spared the embarrassment of meeting Greek friends and strangers whose ancient culture of Xenophilia, hospitality to strangers, is being tested not only by a bunch of pissheads but by the highly respected BBC.

Main BBC news page, second story - "I thought I was being kidnapped".

Unbelievable, even from the Saville shielders.

Still no video footage of any of that evening has surfaced. Is there a shortage of mobile phones in Greece or is Wi-Fi dodgy?

I hope the Greek authorities are taking note of how the Media are allowing Slabhead to portray their police force and justice system as inept. I would like to think it will make them more determined to make a successful prosecution against the lying bastard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.