Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we've been able to keep an alternative CB signing quiet I'd be amazed in this day and age, which means if it's close it's either Maguire or at a massive stretch De Ligt.....
I agree. Alternatively we go into the season with what we've got knowing that the team has been weakebed with the departure of Komps. Even with Rodri or Cancelovcoming it would start to feel like pellers, mancini transfer window after winning the league.

I repeat unless he has experience not one of the top 6 will go into the season with a 19 year old as one of the four CB's.

I agree. Alternatively we go into the season with what we've got knowing that the team has been weakebed with the departure of Komps. Even with Rodri or Cancelovcoming it would start to feel like pellers, mancini transfer window after winning the league.

I repeat unless he has experience not one of the top 6 will go into the season with a 19 year old as one of the four CB's.
It would be nothing like those summers, the 17 games Kompany played would be covered by Stones and Otamendi, we’d have ,hopefully, Mendy and KDB making us stronger. Kompany will be missed off the pitch more than on,
Whoever comes in Maguire. Or De Ligt anyone else would be replacing Otamendi so we’ll go into next season with 3 plus, Garcia, Fernandinho Walker possibly Sandler as cover whatever happens.

It would be nothing like those summers, the 17 games Kompany played would be covered by Stones and Otamendi, we’d have ,hopefully, Mendy and KDB making us stronger. Kompany will be missed off the pitch more than on,
Whoever comes in Maguire. Or De Ligt anyone else would be replacing Otamendi so we’ll go into next season with 3 plus, Garcia, Fernandinho Walker possibly Sandler as cover whatever happens.
Okay. I hope I'm wrong and your right.

Find it hard to believe that after openly laughing at the £75m price commanded by vvd that khaldoon would sanction similar spending on Maguire. It's reasonable to conclude then that he's not coming here, or if he is, itsfor a much smaller figure than the ones quoted.

I get the feeling that we will formally make a move for him, but agree that it will be for less than the figures quoted. Wonder if there could be a player thrown in to lower the fee?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.