Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
This story was Started on Friday by none other the Daily Star"s Jeremy Cross AND all of HM Press have ALL taken it on but unusually all are stating Daily Star as the source It goes on to say a medical has been or is being arranged Apart from seeing Jeremy on Sunday Supp, on which his knowledge seems very much Arsenal based i know he has links as all of Fleet Street finest have I could be wrong but i dont see him coming to us i just dont see he is A PEP Choice i could be wrong

This story was Started on Friday by none other the Daily Star"s Jeremy Cross AND all of HM Press have ALL taken it on but unusually all are stating Daily Star as the source It goes on to say a medical has been or is being arranged Apart from seeing Jeremy on Sunday Supp, on which his knowledge seems very much Arsenal based i know he has links as all of Fleet Street finest have I could be wrong but i dont see him coming to us i just dont see he is A PEP Choice i could be wrong
I think he fits the bill. Dominates in the air and would add another dimension to our play (scoring from corners of which we get typically 10 a game and do nothing with), and he fits the way we play the ball out of defence. He's the right age.

A central defender and defensive midfielder would be my two targets of the Summer. I am a bit pessimistic about signing him though as Man Utd are desperate for a central defender and Maguire is the low risk option. They will pay a lot more than City in terms of fee and wages so despite the press reporting this to be close, I think it has the makings of a saga.

I think you are getting confused with Jeremy and John Cross mate. John Cross is the Arsenal fan who writes for the Mirror big Arsenal fan and Jeremy Cross who writes for the Star I think possibly is a Rag, but I am not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.