Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then the move doesn't materialize because Leicester know someone is actually willing to pay that amount

But it’s a game of bluff then isn’t it? If he says he would rather come to us, Leicester are faced with getting a fee from us, or nothing and keeping an unhappy player, potentially

the question for me is with any signing is does that player improve ( or at least maintain) the level of players you have in that position.
Is Mcguire better than kompany in any aspect - No
is Mcguire better than Otto and Stones aerially - yes and probably at least as good as Laporte.
is he a better one vs one defender than any of them - probably not....Kompany was supreme in this aspect for a lot of his career, Stones is getting better, Laporte is very good and for otto he can be bur its hit and miss.
use of the ball - not better than stones or laporte or kompany...probably better than otto.
pace....he is the worst of the lot

therefore ita a bit of a 50-50 for me and i guess this is why the fan base is a bit split. Are his attributes enough to outweigh the negatives.....?????

united will pay more (salary & fee), but what if he’d rather come to us? Don’t see how that puts it in united’s hands

Same situation with de Ligt and juve PSG and barca... Most likely he wants barca but will end at juve looks like because of more money for him and his agent same here with maguire.. It s about money tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.