Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t care for Toure one bit but that’s just fucking bullshit, please tell me you’re taking the fucking piss talking about Harry Fucking Maguire going on runs like Yaya Fucking Toure for the love of god!!

I kind of hope you’ve had your drink spiked, at least you’ll be alright in the morning.

I sound like a remainer here but you shouldn’t be entitled to an opinion if you don’t know what you’re talking about.

You certainly have a way with words Mr ctid1894...

Were you ever a professional diplomat? ;-)

JJ

When he does, I look forward to your response when he established himself seamlessly into our team.
This guy has always proved himself when he has stepped up a level.
He is a very, very good CB.
This is a jump up very few players make,into an established pep team,we saw how Mahrez has struggled coming from the same team,i hope he does very well because that means we do well but don't be surprised if he takes a season to settle,Herman is just a nickname,if we had got JFE we would have still called him JFE,humour innit lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.