Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't quite understand all this.
Maguire has stated he wants to join us, Pep has identified him and the signs looked good.
However yet again we seem to be dithering a bit and taking too long. Surely theirs a player we can give to them ie Fabian Delph to seal the deal?
It will he very dissapointing to lose out to the Rags on this. I thought Maguire was outstanding in the game in May against us.

Maguire has stated he wants to join us, Pep has identified him and the signs looked good.
However yet again we seem to be dithering a bit and taking too long. Surely theirs a player we can give to them ie Fabian Delph to seal the deal?
It will he very dissapointing to lose out to the Rags on this. I thought Maguire was outstanding in the game in May against us.

I don't think it's anything to do with dithering, Leicester are in no rush to sell and the player doesn't want to rock the boat. Fair play to him for that as it's not a trait that we would want in our team. We have set a value that we are prepared to pay and have been discussing this with them. We also need to factor in FFP and the wages, if he came to us as a record signing his agent would be rightly pushing for very top dollar in wages. If he goes to the Rags then we will move on.

Blimey

The rags are daft but they wouldn't have put the offer in if they hadn't received encouragement from Maguire himself. If that is the case then Pep may well have moved on. Perhaps why we are seeing the rumours about Ake etc.

The rags are daft but they wouldn't have put the offer in if they hadn't received encouragement from Maguire himself. If that is the case then Pep may well have moved on. Perhaps why we are seeing the rumours about Ake etc.
Yeah, theres article also saying that Maguire open to United move

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.