Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kompany is going to be hard to replace whoever we sign. I think Maguire is good but whether he is top level is debatable. Having said that I don’t think Stones or Otamendi are either but we still amassed 100/97 points with both of them playing lots of games. I think it’s team defending that works for us with the ability to stay calm under pressure. Maguire has that but once those stupid twats become Involved there is no point bidding against them because they will throw silly money at him

According to Percy, who seems to have a direct line to Leicester City over recent years, they value him at £90m.

I don't think they'll sell for less than 80.
I think united and Leicester will come to a compromise at around 80m. Leicester know the player wants to move, he's open to united and there's no one else in for him.

So the rags offered 70m and the bid got rejected, and then we matched their offer. Sounds legit

This is where i believe we have the Trump card, given the choice I believe he would rather come to us than the rags. As such we don't need to outbid them, If he has asked to be released and £70 million is the best offer on the table then they have a choice to make.

Does anybody genuinely think we're in for Maguire? Personally I think we're being used to bump up the price on the Rags, They'll think they got one over on us even though we're not even in for him...

I'm hoping we're still in for him. We're not linked with anyone better, and given John's form in the second half of the season, he'd be straight in to the first eleven.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.