Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could argue our defence is better, for a start we don't play with 2 DMs every game, we only play with one, hence more attacking football, we played significantly more games than them last season, had more injuries to key players, yet only conceded 1 goal more than them in the league, so I don't see how the dippers have a better defence than ours.

Looking at the individuals just an opinion would have van dick and the fullbacks. The way we play can be argued both ways.

I think you only have to look at the likes of Delph. A Premier league winner as a left back! ditto Zinchenko. Phillip lahm, Josh kimmich. This isn’t a one off. Pep sees the qualities in players to play different roles. That’s one of his many qualities as a manger and football expert. Fernandinho isn’t going to be a regular CB but to dismiss him outright is very short sighted. Time will tell I suppose and I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised.

Fern would have CB for breakfast. He’s an incredibly intelligent player particularly in the defensive elements.

He’d piss it.

But he clearly isn’t a long term option due to age.

I haven't read the whole thread but who thinks that Leicester have as much potential as the rags, and that being the case,why would Maguire want to move from a well organised up and coming team to a basket case like the rags?
(Money I guess.)

I haven't read the whole thread but who thinks that Leicester have as much potential as the rags, and that being the case,why would Maguire want to move from a well organised up and coming team to a basket case like the rags?
(Money I guess.)
250k plus a week makes even a turd look inviting

(Money I guess.)

They played some nice stuff when they came to the Etihad towards the end of the season. They were really hard to break down and create chances again, if Rodgers can get them knocking the goals in the other end why can’t they look at finishing 6 or 7th. Fuck if Arsenal implode maybe higher than that.

Fern would have CB for breakfast. He’s an incredibly intelligent player particularly in the defensive elements.

He’d piss it.

But he clearly isn’t a long term option due to age.
That’s Garcia/Harwood-Bellis perfect opportunity to be slowly brought in similar to Foden with Silva.

They played some nice stuff when they came to the Etihad towards the end of the season. They were really hard to break down and create chances again, if Rodgers can get them knocking the goals in the other end why can’t they look at finishing 6 or 7th. Fuck if Arsenal implode maybe higher than that.
They are my tip to sneak top 4. Thats with Maguire mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.