Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
losing Vincent has hit us two-fold On the pitch and more so as a Captain when we needed his vocal infiuence in the dressing room Maguire who did a good job for England with Stones has to be considered Of course anything over £60 Mill is OTT but we are working in a market that is awash with money inflated to the very extent that our neighbours are fighting to give the goalkeeper, who couldnt catch a cold last season. somewhere south of £350,OOO A WEEK Can we afford Maguire is not the question we need to answer, its Can we afford to do without him? if Laporte/Stones suffer injury which keeps them out for any length of time would the reliable but rash Otto fill you with confidence on your way up to Anfield? or would you be on edge if he so much as breathed on Mane?
Nico has not been rash for ages,with a run he shows he is still a good CB,maguire is the current golden boy that everyone must have but in reality would not fit us or replace vinny,no-one is replacing vinny,we have 3 good CB's,4 has been too many,we all thought we were mad going into last season with no back up gor dinho then gundy stepped up,there is always a way with pep

Tbh I’m not that bothered about maguire but what does concern me is is homegrown rule and us not being able to register 25 players which in my opinion for any team not being able to do this is a schoolboy error. I would imagine that people on here will say it’s not important and everything is rosy but I think we should never go into a season not at full quota.

Tbh I’m not that bothered about maguire but what does concern me is is homegrown rule and us not being able to register 25 players which in my opinion for any team not being able to do this is a schoolboy error. I would imagine that people on here will say it’s not important and everything is rosy but I think we should never go into a season not at full quota.
Angel is homgrown isn't he?

If he goes to the Rags he will be better than anything they have. He will improve their defence. That will make him well worth £80m. Same for Duck van Dick when we went to the Dippers.

If he goes to the Rags he will be better than anything they have. He will improve their defence. That will make him well worth £80m. Same for Duck van Dick when we went to the Dippers.
He may well improve their defence but have you seen the midfield in front of them?

Mctominay fred Pereira james

Anybody with half a footballing brain would walk through them four.

Maguire will earn every penny he squeezes out the rags, poor fucker will thinks he is seeing 3 or 4 balls at once the amount of attacks they'll concede.

I’m certain he is but last season we registered 21 instead if 25 because if this homegrown rule . I might be wrong but I would rather have a 25 full squad for the season .
Yep it would be better to have a full squad in theory but we did ok without it,certainly not worth blowing 80m to get it

Yep it would be better to have a full squad in theory but we did ok without it,certainly not worth blowing 80m to get it
Really don’t want him Karen I would rather get the lad ake from Bournemouth who I feel we could mould into world class centre half and he is homegrown aswell . I also like Christensen from Chelsea but they will not sell . Checked wolves squad last season and they registered only 19 which is mad

Really don’t want him Karen I would rather get the lad ake from Bournemouth who I feel we could mould into world class centre half and he is homegrown aswell . I also like Christensen from Chelsea but they will not sell . Checked wolves squad last season and they registered only 19 which is mad
Yes i think Ake has something about him,i recall pep saying he likes a small squad so i expect he is happy

I’m certain he is but last season we registered 21 instead if 25 because if this homegrown rule . I might be wrong but I would rather have a 25 full squad for the season .
You're aware we can play any number of youth players? And to save you coming back with the 'we can't trust the kids', one of them was Phil Foden. Expect to see both CB's and possibly both full backs at the very least in early cup games and dead rubbers. We don't need to fill the whole 25 man squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.