Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Joey Hart

A friend of mine told me earlier that he’s the center back we’re going to land for 50mil plus the usual add ons. Usually I’d just roll my eyes but he told me about the Bernardo deal about an hour before anyone got hold of it, no idea where he hears it from but thought I’d share.

I actually quite like Maguire, big unit who’s solid in defence and in the air but very acomplished with his feet too, got to bear in mind how Pep also improves everyone I think he’d be a good addition.

He didn`t say anything about how much the add-ons could be? A lot of money for an average player, but if Pep wants him, I want him as well

A friend of mine told me earlier that he’s the center back we’re going to land for 50mil plus the usual add ons. Usually I’d just roll my eyes but he told me about the Bernardo deal about an hour before anyone got hold of it, no idea where he hears it from but thought I’d share.

I actually quite like Maguire, big unit who’s solid in defence and in the air but very acomplished with his feet too, got to bear in mind how Pep also improves everyone I think he’d be a good addition.

Been all over sky sports for 2 days!! Your friends a bit late with the news:)

Pep might be looking at him as part of a 3 at the back with Laporte and Stones when Mendy is fully fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.