Harry Rednapp to be sacked?? {merged}

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Just spoke to m8 down south, seems rumor is fagan has already been arrested and spurs will confirm today. Fucking hope so

Fagan?

To be fair to redknapp, he stuck up for us over the Adebayor thing. I'm sure there was some sort of personal incentive for him but that's fresh in my memory right now and I ain't gonna rejoice too much

"I wanted to goto Wormwood scrubs, as its a top top prison but they have sent me to Dover Imagration centre with 3/4 of the team i signed for Portsmouth so what can you do. Being near Dover isnt too bad though as it has high wind being on the coast, so if i fall in, i can be assured that ill be blown out of the water again"

Arry

The Fat el Hombre said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Just spoke to m8 down south, seems rumor is fagan has already been arrested and spurs will confirm today. Fucking hope so

Fagan?

To be fair to redknapp, he stuck up for us over the Adebayor thing. I'm sure there was some sort of personal incentive for him but that's fresh in my memory right now and I ain't gonna rejoice too much

Good point.

In fact, no, sod it. hahahaha twitcher hahahahahahahahaha. :)

Don't give a shit if he stuck up for us over Ade, this isn't about liking or disliking Redknapp, it's about seriously unsettling a direct rival of ours. That's why it's cause for celebration if true (still a huge IF at this stage)

Can't see Harry getting the chop unless the charges are Iron clad and proven beyond doubt. He's doing to good a job at Spurs. The fans will go on the rampage if they chop him without very good reason.

If anything is confirmed by Spuds as to charges he would probably 'have the full backing of the Spuds board' at first, they won't sack him unless he's found guilty.

Edit; pretty much the same as what Vicky just said. Oh well :P

I am sure he will be able to have a game with the family during the monthly visiting hour!

542FF276-E7F9-5704-DE2AA4C8BAD1F2DC.jpg

or maybe it's just big con that fooked the bookies over last month

Harry is a prime example for the conmen out there to do it and if they are conning the bookies out of plenty the good on them ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.