Harry to Chelsea?

The league wasn't more competitive this year, it was just shite. The Rags won it by being the least shite of the top 4. Chelsea's dip was outrageous, but it wasn't as if they were playing well and dropping points, they were awful for a long period. The Rags were lucky in quite a few games, and were fortunate to finish on the points total they did. We were pretty boring in a lot of games (some pretty high points as well though (loved Fulham away)), and were not good to watch. Liverpool were just woeful, as were Spurs. I'm getting bored of the media hype about the way Arsenal play, but just can't stick the ball in the net. I personally find them boring to watch for most of their games, but every now and then they do look great.

Shit season, and it only looked more competitive because the top teams just didn't perform (and no, I don't think that's because the teams below them played better (Everton were awful, Villa were lucky not to be dragged into the relegation fight, West Ham shite, Fulham just dull, Birmingham boring, West Brom just average (but looked better under Hodgson), etc, etc, etc)).

Oh, and back on subject, I think he'd do quite well at Chelsea - Castiell, at least you'd get favourable coverage on Talkshite and the print media!

malg said:
The league wasn't more competitive this year, it was just shite. The Rags won it by being the least shite of the top 4. Chelsea's dip was outrageous, but it wasn't as if they were playing well and dropping points, they were awful for a long period. The Rags were lucky in quite a few games, and were fortunate to finish on the points total they did. We were pretty boring in a lot of games (some pretty high points as well though (loved Fulham away)), and were not good to watch. Liverpool were just woeful, as were Spurs. I'm getting bored of the media hype about the way Arsenal play, but just can't stick the ball in the net. I personally find them boring to watch for most of their games, but every now and then they do look great.

Shit season, and it only looked more competitive because the top teams just didn't perform (and no, I don't think that's because the teams below them played better (Everton were awful, Villa were lucky not to be dragged into the relegation fight, West Ham shite, Fulham just dull, Birmingham boring, West Brom just average (but looked better under Hodgson), etc, etc, etc)).

Oh, and back on subject, I think he'd do quite well at Chelsea - Castiell, at least you'd get favourable coverage on Talkshite and the print media!
Absolute garbage from the first word to the last.

It was the most competitive on record. look at the number of times Wolves beat the top sides. Look at the last day of the season which was amazing and saw 5 teams facing the drop. Look at the quality of Blackpool going forward and the quality of players like N'zogbia and Rodallega and Salmon and McCarthy at a club like Wigan. Sunderland spent £13 Million on Gyan. All the Premiership clubs have improved because of the foreign players they have brought in. Even the weaker clubs can bring on foreign talent because everyone wants to play in the Premiership.

City were not good to watch? You really believe that? maybe for a handful of games, but for the most part we played possession football with loads of quick short passes which was great ton watch. Some of the football Yaya Toure, Silva, Johnson and Tevez played was right up there with the very best.

spurs were woeful? Ask the Italians.

Marvin said:
malg said:

It was the most competitive on record. look at the number of times Wolves beat the top sides. Look at the last day of the season which was amazing and saw 5 teams facing the drop. Look at the quality of Blackpool going forward and the quality of players like N'zogbia and Rodallega and Salmon and McCarthy at a club like Wigan. Sunderland spent £13 Million on Gyan. All the Premiership clubs have improved because of the foreign players they have brought in. Even the weaker clubs can bring on foreign talent because everyone wants to play in the Premiership.

City were not good to watch? You really believe that? maybe for a handful of games, but for the most part we played possession football with loads of quick short passes which was great ton watch. Some of the football Yaya Toure, Silva, Johnson and Tevez played was right up there with the very best.

Yeah that was a pretty poor post. Marvin is correct. You only have to look at how English teams did the CL to see how competitive the Prem is.

Chelsea went out to United

Arsenal went out to Barca

Spurs went out to Real, after beating the two best teams in Italy.

United are in the final

And the football City have been playing has been pretty good of late. Don't think it's ever been as bad as the press make out. Just used to be good in patches. We are slowly becoming more consistent with it.

The league's definitely getting better.

Marvin said:
malg said:

Fully agree in the strongest terms possible

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.