Harry's heroes.

Watched some of it. Actually felt sorry for Merson with his breakdown in the Taxi. i thought he came across as very lonely and still in the stranglehold of gambling and other vices. Fowler didn't seem to have lost his goal scoring touch.
I also felt sorry for Merson having his breakdown,I thought Ruddock was there just to act the fool,doe knows why Lee Sharpe and Ray Parlour were there, another crap football programme also is Celebs watching Football on Sky.

He didn’t go there again did he?
Oh yes as often as possible, at every opportunity, had them all in a recording studio doing world in motion with Fatty Barns lapping up his chance to rap that shit again and to top it off he even had it as an answer phone message

It was mildly amusing , but John Barnes was cringeworthy still living off a rap for an England record from 20 odd years ago , what a tosser.

someone on talkshite said he has a lot to offer management until pointed out he was crap at celtic and somewhere else to which the reply was we'll yes but apart from that ||||

Having far too much time on my hands I watched this over the two nights, it passed a couple of hours. Anyone who is feeling they may have let themselves go as they age should go and watch this on catch up. These were top class athletes just a few years ago and I reckon I am in better nick and have a good few years on most of them. Razor Ruddock was never slim but the saying, "Who ate all the pies?" Was invented for him.

I'll tell you what everyone should watch, Mortimer and Whitehouse Gone Fishing (on BBC iplayer)
I haven't laughed at anything so much in a long time

Avoided it like the plague
Bunch of has been twats being managed by a twat.

Yeah me too. Not remotely interested in watching shite like this. The advert for it was cringe worthy so God knows what the actual show must have been like. From what I've read on here it sounds abysmal. Apologies to fellow Bluemooners, but I can't for the life of me understand why anyone would want to watch a set of has-beens trying to re-live their past.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.