Hart Injured???

Tricky_Trev said:
From today's training report:

The final part today was a full game on a half pitch and unfortunately a few little injuries picked up.Not for me to say who apart from a very painful one picked up by the boss himself.

So yeah, looks like he's injured.

That could be anyone though and why can't he tell us who? Seems weird to me. And obviously not the best source but fantasy football doesn't even have him as a doubt for Sunday?

Nigel, Gaël and Joe all injured... we're dropping like flies this week. Hope we don't pick up anymore injuries!

Wont have to do much shot stopping anyway,
Only player i am even remotely worried about is injured for 9 months.

Taylor will probably step in? considering he has worked with this defence alot in training etc. Pantilimon on the bench.

Well i havent heard anything about hart being injured nor have i Clichy,im sure the will be fine,plus i wouldnt trust anybody in our goal but Hart!

chase of spades said:
Well i havent heard anything about hart being injured nor have i Clichy,im sure the will be fine,plus i wouldnt trust anybody in our goal but Hart!

Todays training report says Hart trained normally and CLichy trained too although he had strapping on his leg. Hart should be fine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.