Hart injury

Re: Joe hart expected to be fit

Please god no. Big Costel was great in The CC game V Arsenal. He's a good young talent but we are talking about the biggest game in 44 years, Joe simpley cannot miss this match. I'm taking it this is the result of that clumbsy oaf landing on Joes ankle in the derby?

He said afterwards it was a bit swolen and giving him some jip but that it should be fine for Sunday... God i hope he's fit!

Joe hart expected to be fit

DH's training report seems to suggest he'll be fine.

Re: Joe hart expected to be fit

vulcan said:
DH's training report seems to suggest he'll be fine.
Unless he's posted a new one I disagree. There's no mention of Joe in there. No news is not always good news innit.

Hart possible injury doubt?!!!!!! WTF

Apologies if there's a thread on this already I had a look and couldn't find one.

Just been reading the preview for the game on Sunday on the BBC site and let a bit of wee out when I read this line...

"Manchester City's Joe Hart is having extensive treatment on a foot injury he sustained against Manchester United."

WTF?! I've not heard anything about this anywhere else!

Anyone know anything?

Re: Hart possible injury doubt?!!!!!! WTF

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=255361" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=255361</a>

Searched? my arse.....

Re: Hart possible injury doubt?!!!!!! WTF

MaineStandMoaner said:
I know theres a six-pager on it further down the screen :-)

Oh bollox, sorry lads and lasses!

I am indeed chief of all the mongs!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.