Hart No1

sorry pal i'm not saying your chatin bullshit but less than 4hrs ago mancini made a public statement he didnt know who was in goal, so the press yet again are trying to add 2+2 and make 5 and printing shit like this

yeah, as an Irishman i have great respect for Shay as a keeper, best shot stopper in the prem, but i think Joe is a better goalkeeper

Found it. I would say Daily fail but they have appeared to be on the ball lately

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1302910/Shay-Given-axed-Joe-Hart-Manchester-City-No-1--EXCLUSIVE.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... USIVE.html</a>

Am a bit torn if this is true.

Given - excellent shot stopper. Weaknesses there to see. Commanding the area, distribution etc
Hart - as above RE shot stopping. Experience could be a factor

marco said:
sorry pal i'm not saying your chatin bullshit but less than 4hrs ago mancini made a public statement he didnt know who was in goal, so the press yet again are trying to add 2+2 and make 5 and printing shit like this

yeah you might be right, but the fact that a few of them all had the same stories, what i seen as a 50 50 tussle, now looks in Joes favour bigtime.

i go with Joe myself, he continues his fantastic prem form, stabalises himself at City and hey presto we have a goalkeeper for the next 12-15 years

If true, slap a hefty price tag on the arrogant wanker, make a club pay more than what we paid for him to pry him away from us.

Goats left knee said:
marco said:

yeah you might be right, but the fact that a few of them all had the same stories, what i seen as a 50 50 tussle, now looks in Joes favour bigtime.

i go with Joe myself, he continues his fantastic prem form, stabalises himself at City and hey presto we have a goalkeeper for the next 12-15 years

Did he not say he would decide after training today?

colinbellsballboy said:

On SSN paper reviews for tomorrow.

This is better news than Mario signing ! Big Joe gonna be a city and england legend for years to come ! Bit disappointed with given, thought he came here to win silverware surely roberto would have told him in can play in all cup comps !

colinbellsballboy said:

bim52x.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.