hart or given

nevblue

if joe hart is going to be england's 1st choice then surely he has to play every week? does this mean he will be 1st choice at city? i know given is more experienced in the premiership but i cant see how city are going to keep both of them happy. i think chelsea a few years ago were the only club that had 2 goalies as good as eachother, obviously money keeping them happy if they weren't playing. i cant see that with our goalies.

i know a years a long time in football, but didnt we sign given to replace hart as he wasnt the best when he was number 1.
yes, he has come on leaps and bounds whilst playin at birmingham, but has he surpassed givs? im not sure yet.
presonally, id give him another year on loan somewhere, then that shoudl do the trick.

Given. I think keepers come into their primes when they're reaching middle to late 30's/the older they get.

It's a bit of a pickle though because if Given stays, Hart goes probably and nobody wants that! Hart could learn ALOT from Given that would make him a better keeper than he already is.

Hart looks as though he will start the season as Given wont IMO be match fit.

It is then all down to Joe to keep his place.

With all the games we are going to need 2 quality keepers and both will get a good few games.

wez99 said:
Give them a half each, sorted!

Exactly, half each, said it on the last tread too.
Long hard season with 2 games a week with league, europe and cups etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.