Hart's reaction....

Said it in numerous threads before joe has a problem with long range shots a big problem.
Didn't make any difference though we lost league few months ago

When was this shown? I'm watching a recording of the match and no replay for me.

Was it in the post match?

ayia napa blues said:
Said it in numerous threads before joe has a problem with long range shots a big problem.
Didn't make any difference though we lost league few months ago
and how many countless times has he saved us, i would take the odd hiccup from him, one of best keepers in world,

Very very embarrassing. But let's be honest, he's only saying what we're all thinking. Only Mancini doesn't.

At the end of the day Joe's entitled to his opinion and he's allowed to be frustrated.

He hasn't done anything wrong and if the camera hadn't picked it up this thread wouldn't exist.

Fair play to him, it's not just him either, you can quite clearly see a number of the players have finally had enough of Balo getting preferred treatment over them.

Balo was an idiot, especially after antagonising several of his senior teammates at Sunderland the week before.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.