Harvey Weinstein.

There were quite a few on here slagging off the me2 movement,accusing the women of making things up,wish i could remember who as i would tag you

The jury of seven men and five women found him not guilty on the most serious charge, predatory sexual assault, that could have resulted in a life sentence.

A criminal sex act is defined as "engaging in oral sexual conduct or anal sexual conduct with another person by forcible compulsion or who is incapable of consent by reason of being physically helpless".

It has a maximum jail term of 25 years.

Third degree rape is when a person engages in sexual intercourse with someone who is incapable of consent. It comes with a maximum jail term of four years.

(Max 4 yrs is not a lot,i don't know what the difference between 1st degree and 3rd degree rape is)

Throughout the trial, Weinstein's legal team argued that all of the alleged incidents were consensual.

Weinstein will remain in custody until his sentencing on 11 March.

But the criminal jeopardy is not over for Weinstein.

On the first day of his trial in New York, prosecutors 2,500 miles away in Los Angeles announced new charges against him.

He is accused of rape and sexual battery of two women in hotel rooms on successive nights in 2013.

If convicted on those charges, he could face 28 years in prison.

https://news.sky.com/story/harvey-weinstein-found-guilty-of-sexual-assault-11937912
He didn’t stay in for the night, horrible cûnt

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.