Has anybody actually, really ever seen a ghost?

denislawsbackheel said:
buzzer1 said:
denislawsbackheel said:
olanzapine mainly

Hahaha, for a so called ex-teacher, your grammatical errors in your posts are embarrassing at best, no wonder the kids are fucked up, speaking of which, i hope you have fed yours instead of leaving them no choice but to go and forage/scrounge out of date sweets and end up in A 'N' E, just sayin' like.

PS, not had your Triptafen tonight.

wahey the nutter's really wound up tonight!

Me nutter? maybe, now go and starve yer kids, child abuse is very very naughty don't you know? what next,erm best not go there eh, unless you already have of course.

A ghost once played with my willy, at least the priest said "it was a ghost" and that "I shouldn't speak of it again".

All I can say is that "it's hand felt pretty warm really".

Out of all the theories concerning the afterlife, the ghost one, whereby I exist as an entity that wanders round whispering in the ears of alive family members and moving toilet rolls to distract them, is possibly the most horrificly disturbing one of them all.

denislawsbackheel said:
buzzer1 said:
denislawsbackheel said:
olanzapine mainly

Hahaha, for a so called ex-teacher, your grammatical errors in your posts are embarrassing at best, no wonder the kids are fucked up, speaking of which, i hope you have fed yours instead of leaving them no choice but to go and forage/scrounge out of date sweets and end up in A 'N' E, just sayin' like.

erm....thats way out of order

shadygiz said:
denislawsbackheel said:
buzzer1 said:

erm....thats way out of order

Nah Shady, thats all i have had off him since i came on this forum, pure abuse for absolutely fuk all, nothing gets said to the miserable old nobody so i go back at him with personal stuff(like child abuser) and i get pulled up for it, he is a nasty miserable old prik that contributes absolutely fuk all to this forum, infact i could probably count on one hand the threads he has started, not a prerequisite i know but....... oh he did start one last week about his kid in AnE which is where my Child abuser claim was borne, POOR FKIN KID I SAY.

Anyway, i'm chilled these days and in a beltin' place, so GG's OUT.

A few people have PMd me saying just ignore him, Victor Meldrew of the site was mentioned twice so hey ho, live and let live i say, thank fuk i'm me wi' me lovely happy little nest in Sintellins, new buffet opened two week ago and it's mint, so the nest are at it in approx 3 hours and counting:)

PS, for those reading this, look at GGs previous post(s) to me, on this thread and others, it's not just a rant from me, i aint like that:)

Read a good theory once that tried to part explain some 'ghost' sightings as when violent or highly stressfull occurances can be 'absorbed' in some way by stone or brick.....trees even, like images on videotape, and that some people are just tuned into the frequncy required to see these images.

The theory raised at some point here about different 'dimensions' occasionally crossing each other's 'space', is another that gains more credibility as science itself is debating the possibilty of a multiverse....maybe one day that will be proven to be real and at least part of 'ghosts' existence too...?

Gaudino said:
Read a good theory once that tried to part explain some 'ghost' sightings as when violent or highly stressfull occurances can be 'absorbed' in some way by stone or brick.....trees even, like images on videotape, and that some people are just tuned into the frequncy required to see these images.

The theory raised at some point here about different 'dimensions' occasionally crossing each other's 'space', is another that gains more credibility as science itself is debating the possibilty of a multiverse....maybe one day that will be proven to be real and at least part of 'ghosts' existence too...?

Pseudo-science mate

Spirits, apparitions, ghosts, messages from the other side, clairvoyance etc etc, all bollox.

A very vulnerable young mother i know went to some crackpot clairvoyant last week and when fuck all happened he convinced her that the person she was hoping to get a message off wouldn't 'come across' because he (the prick clairvoyant) was gay.
Fuckin wankers the lot of 'em who should be locked up for fraud and crimes against the easily fooled.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.