Has anybody actually, really ever seen a ghost?

buzzer1 said:
ban-mcfc said:
Kirkstall Blue said:
I'm sure I've heard tales of coach and horses. Horses and the odd dog seem to feature quite a lot in ghost tales.

but no brontosaurus?

How do you or any Scientists know that other dimensions don't exist, a world that you or anybody else have absolutely noway of entering unless of course you pass over to the said dimension?

The ghosts that may or may not exist may well completely run on(if you like) residual energy, this energy may well die after a certain amount of time hence the Dinosaur theory, again, who knows FOR SURE? certainly not you mate.

maybe not, but none of us really know if we actually exist. we have to use the information we have to try to gain some sort if understanding. the problem i have is when this planet we are on is destroyed where does all this energy go? what happens then? what happens to this other world you're talking about?

ban-mcfc said:
buzzer1 said:
ban-mcfc said:
but no brontosaurus?

How do you or any Scientists know that other dimensions don't exist, a world that you or anybody else have absolutely noway of entering unless of course you pass over to the said dimension?

The ghosts that may or may not exist may well completely run on(if you like) residual energy, this energy may well die after a certain amount of time hence the Dinosaur theory, again, who knows FOR SURE? certainly not you mate.

maybe not, but none of us really know if we actually exist. we have to use the information we have to try to gain some sort if understanding. the problem i have is when this planet we are on is destroyed where does all this energy go? what happens then? what happens to this other world you're talking about?

It's all energy yeh? you cannot see, touch or destroy energy,positive, negative or anyother. We will never be able to comprehend anyother dimension apart from the one we are in in this realm, just as a fish thinks there is only THAT dimension that IT lives in, that is why i believe we are as docile/no better than the next living thing ie sheep, cows etc, we are supposed to be all knowing all being entities, and you have the like of 'backheel breathing the same air as me,, fkin scary really but hey ho, see you in the next realm, maybe.

buzzer1 said:
ban-mcfc said:
buzzer1 said:

It's all energy yeh? you cannot see, touch or destroy energy,positive, negative or anyother. We will never be able to comprehend anyother dimension apart from the one we are in in this realm, just as a fish thinks there is only THAT dimension that IT lives in, that is why i believe we are as docile/no better than the next living thing ie sheep, cows etc, we are supposed to be all knowing all being entities, and you have the like of 'backheel breathing the same air as me,, fkin scary really but hey ho, see you in the next realm, maybe.

well i agree with most of that really, we definitely are not this all knowing creature and we can be easily manipulated into believing some thing that isn't. i just don't believe the spirits of dead people are walking the face of this planet, and i also don't believe this other realm that you speak of. for me the human brain is a machine, that will one day break down from some reason or another.

ban-mcfc said:
buzzer1 said:
ban-mcfc said:

well i agree with most of that really, we definitely are not this all knowing creature and we can be easily manipulated into believing some thing that isn't. i just don't believe the spirits of dead people are walking the face of this planet, and i also don't believe this other realm that you speak of. for me the human brain is a machine, that will one day break down from some reason or another.

Thats where it starts gettin' interesting. Now the human brain imo is being manipulated to Robotical Status, more than ever before, now this is being engineered again imo by....... oh fuk it, we will never know, you're right.

buzzer1 said:
ban-mcfc said:
buzzer1 said:

Thats where it starts gettin' interesting. Now the human brain imo is being manipulated to Robotical Status, more than ever before, now this is being engineered again imo by....... oh fuk it, we will never know, you're right.

well that's an entirely different topic ;)

ban-mcfc said:
buzzer1 said:
ban-mcfc said:

well that's an entirely different topic ;)

It is but we are manipulated from the moment we are born, we are led to believe that THIS IS IT AND THAT IS ALL, unfortunately SOME people take it as gospel and are themselves just like the Robots that you mention, or imo, just SSHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP. (and i'm fuk all btw,goes without saying, we are all fuk all.).

So, Buzzer1, you say that there is 'residual energy'? All energy can be measured, so when will we get to see some evidence? Handy that the only 'evidence' we've got is people on their own without any way to back up what they, ahem, 'saw'. The human brain is wired to make connections where in fact there are none. It helped us to stay alive in the past - it's always better to overestimate than underestimate any potential threat. We even have a part of our brain that scientists know to be especially used to recognise faces - human faces. Not, as we said before, animals or dinosaurs, hence the reason we always make out humans in the dark instead of ghostly fish.

Paulski said:
So, Buzzer1, you say that there is 'residual energy'? All energy can be measured, so when will we get to see some evidence? Handy that the only 'evidence' we've got is people on their own without any way to back up what they, ahem, 'saw'. The human brain is wired to make connections where in fact there are none. It helped us to stay alive in the past - it's always better to overestimate than underestimate any potential threat. We even have a part of our brain that scientists know to be especially used to recognise faces - human faces. Not, as we said before, animals or dinosaurs, hence the reason we always make out humans in the dark instead of ghostly fish.

exactly.

Working outside a church once and I heard "hello" and when I turned round there was no one there but my mate and I asked him if he'd just said it. He replied "what, hello?" I said yes and he replied that he hadn't, we looked around and there wasn't a soul in sight. I don't believe in mumbo jumbo, but I can't explain that one.

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
Working outside a church once and I heard "hello" and when I turned round there was no one there but my mate and I asked him if he'd just said it. He replied "what, hello?" I said yes and he replied that he hadn't, we looked around and there wasn't a soul in sight. I don't believe in mumbo jumbo, but I can't explain that one.
Lionel Ritchie maybe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.