Has anybody done a run-in thread

tolmie's hairdoo said:
We will win the league in the next ten days.

It's taken half a season for any team to get within three points of us.

Come a win at Wigan and beating Spurs, we will be six points clear next Sunday evening.

Worst case, 5 points. United won't win at Arsenal.

Especially if we give the Gunners a further incentive (not that they should need it after 8-2), us playing early and allowing them to claw Spuds back into the race for top four.

Believe.

This next six games makes or breaks us, because of the the fixtures elsewhere.

This is the reason I had us 10 points clear at the end of these 6 fixtures. We really need to put a gap between us in these games.

Not going to predict anything but Spurs are getting a lot of publicity and back slapping at the moment.

It would not surprise me if they are about to peak, they are playing on confidence at the moment and a couple of poor results will shoot that to pieces.

When's 'Appy 'Arry up in court?

As for shattered nerves for the run-in, I'm already without fingernails, and there's half the season still to go.

Before the WBA game I did the predictor and had us to win on 94 points Rags 2nd on 91 and Spurs 3rd on 85. I had us down to beat WBA Sunderland we dropped 5 points straight off had Rags to beat Wigan and Blackburn there 3 down but caught up 2 points. As them results proved you can't predict how anything is gunna finish injuries and bad decision making will have a lot to do with results as well do I'll just wait and see what happens from now till May. I do think over the next month we will get stronger when Yaya returns and Kompany with a fully fit Balo & Dzeko we will be fine best squad in the league.

pardoe said:
Tricky_Trev said:
chelseaaway84 said:
good for us or bad trev ?
Swansea
Sunderland
Norwich
Bolton
QPR
Blackburn
Aston Villa
Fulham

Have you seen their next five aways?

City
Liverpool
Arsenal
Everton
Chelsea

Means nowt though does it? We beat rags 6-1 and lost against Sunderland, beat spurs 5-1 and drew 0-0 with WBA.

Everyone plays everyone else twice - one at home and one away - and were all one game over half way. United seemed to get Arsenal and Chelsea when they were playing poorly but you could say the same about us and Spurs.

You can't say this season has been predictable that's for sure.

City - 98
Tott - 92
Arse - 86
Utd - 82
Chelsea - 76
Pool - 82

I have us drawing with tottenham and one other can't remember which. I have tottenham beating most of the top six in the run in. I have united having trouble with the top six in the run in with so many away.

Us by 7 points with 2 games to spare, the next 6 set of fixtures will have us going into march in a position which if we do lose the title it will be an epic failure

Those suggesting Chelsea will break the 80pts barrier - wobble wobble!

Re: Re: Re: Has anybody done a run-in thread

SebastianBlue said:
moomba said:
kismet said:
If Spurs did win it and Adebayor continues to play a crucial role, how do you think Marwood would explain that one.

Probably at the exit interview.

And then I'll dig up my various posts about why I thought the loan was a horrible idea for that exact reason but was shouted down at every turn by shortsighted supporters that just wanted Adebayor out of the Etihad, no matter where he went.

Thus ends my self-righteous post of the day.

If Ade gets the winner against the rags and we win the league by 1 will your opinion have changed?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.