Has anyone else heard this transfer rumour about a ex rag ??

Can't see it being true but if it was, I'd love us to sign him, at the end of the day, yes he was a rag but he is one of the top 3 players in the world and would be the type of signing which would open the door for us to sign the very best players in the world.

Don't forget, he wouldn't be the first to play for the 2 teams and a lot of people changed their opinions on Schmeichel and Cole after they'd been here for a few months, plus if you thought the Tevez transfer got under United's skin, imagine what'd happen if we signed Tranny.

IF it was true and real madrid want rid i think there is only one team that ronaldo would go to...and thats back to utd.....

I know people will say they couldnt afford him but they would do some sort of deal

Ronaldo seemed more settled at utd than he appears at madrid

he would never come here and i dont think i would want him personally (though it is undeniable he is an outstanding player)

Take him in a heartbeat. We hate him but we'd learn to love, like, or at least tolerate him just like we did Bellamy. I don't think there is any better overall player in the world, and that includes Messi.

He won't leave Real for at least 3 years though.

Read that he's not happy there but I don't think he would come to City, not for a few years anyway.....

Milan yes.... They looked depleted and awful against scum this week, like an old man chasing after the schoolkids. With no Kaka, Ronaldhino has-been, they need Ronaldo alot, can see him going there.

simon23 said:
IF it was true and real madrid want rid i think there is only one team that ronaldo would go to...and thats back to utd.....

I know people will say they couldnt afford him but they would do some sort of deal

Ronaldo seemed more settled at utd than he appears at madrid

he would never come here and i dont think i would want him personally (though it is undeniable he is an outstanding player)

only way madrid would do a deal with united would be a swap for rooney, which would be a mistake by all parties involved, including the players

he's proved his 'loyalty' *snigger* to united by joining a rival CL team. he's a footballer, and a fookin brilliant one. i for one will welcome him if he does come

I hate his antics but fuck me is he a great player, would drive to madrid and bring him back myself (pretty sure he would prefer to fly but u get the picture) imagine ronaldo and tevez starting against united, jesus fucking christ!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.