Has anyone else heard this transfer rumour about a ex rag ??

Would be a bit like Bellamy, in that most people (including me), didnt want him before he signed...

But if we did sign him, most people would change their minds...when he started banging the goals in....

Having said that, it wont happen....

Won't happen, he won't come back to England until he's past it and has no choice. Too many downside risks on a deal like that, no sensible manager would do it.

Bellamy won the fans round with his workmanship and commitment.

That tosser Ronaldo is the bigget mard ars going.

The Game 77 said:
I have been trawling the internet for some transfer rumours and i have come across this one which i have seen a few times now.. << Puts tin hat on >>>>

Real madrid are reported to be looking to off load Ronaldo as he keeps falling out with most of the dressing room and its having a bad effect on the whole club.
And the club have been less than impressed with his attitude while at the club.
They also want to reduce the clubs overall debts and cost's and will be looking the get in the region of £50 million for Tranny and are suppose to be waiting on a bid from ourselves.

Firstly i DO NOT believe that Tranny will ever join City but i do think that Real are trying to get rid of him tho.

Time for bed......said Zebbedee.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.