Has anyone else noticed

ireland suffered from the change to 4 4 2 as he is not a right sided midfield player hence his substitution, barry played well

Bombo said:
That as central midfield players Barry and Ireland haven't really dominated any games this season. I'm starting to doubt them especially after henry and mancienne seem to be bossing them far to easily tonight.

Barry???

What do you want? He was excellent tonight.

WTF, criticising Barry? Jeez, he was immense on saturday and another excellent game tonight.

blueyorkie said:
Sometimes I just despair, that was a comprehensive away performance.

[/url]
Apologies if my post upset you. I have just noticed that when de Jong breaks up the play that Barry and Ireland don't retain the ball as well as some other midfield players in the premier league. I'm not just talking about tonight I've noticed it all season. I watched spuds the other day and huddlestone, modric and palacios were great at keeping possesion.
Now to my untrained eye de Jong can't do much more than he is doing at the moment. But watching spuds has made me question the other two. I might be wrong and missing something you lot can see but in my opinion maybe Mancini will replace either Barry or Ireland or even both.

Bombo said:
That as central midfield players Barry and Ireland haven't really dominated any games this season. I'm starting to doubt them especially after henry and mancienne seem to be bossing them far to easily tonight.

You clearly didn't watch the game did you?

Barry was excellent for the second game on the trot!

blueinsa said:
Bombo said:

You clearly didn't watch the game did you?

Barry was excellent for the second game on the trot!
I totally agree with blueinsa Barry had one of his best games in a blue shirt tonight he got stuck in he got involved at the front and back...I think Bombo you are remembering some of his poorer games earlier in the season and not letting your eyes tell you different.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.