Has anyone else noticed

Dave S said:
Barry is a top class player and anybody who thinks otherwise know's nowt about football.
I'm sure you are a football expert. But I am merely making an observation. I prefer to make my opinion public when we win rather than jump on the negative bandwagon that this forum takes when the result dosent go our way. Now for me, to say Barry was excellent tonight isn't correct. He was functional at best I thought henry was first to the ball on most occasions and although he was not terrible by any means my point was are there better options than him and Ireland out there with the transfer window coming up shortly.
I reiterate Ireland and Barry are good players but are they good enough for where we want to be when you consider there performances this season?

Barry was good again and De j improves every game and if Bellers had played easier ball Ireland would have scored on break and you wouldn't have even posted this. Even Richards is improved in last 2 games.
I'm happy, 6 points
Bellamy (MOTM) probably played more wayward passes than Ireland but ran his socks off to try and get it back, everyone tried hard, can we ask much more that that anbd 3 points?

Barry's been quality all season. Can't fault his work rate and commitment.
The best thing Mancini's done though is give Petrov his rightful place back in the 1st 11.
He scares the shit out of defenders and will supply Tevez all season long.

melons said:
The best thing Mancini's done though is give Petrov his rightful place back in the 1st 11.

fair enough melons I prefer palacios or bullard as I think they influence the game more but I respect your opinion

Bombo said:
melons said:

fair enough melons I prefer palacios or bullard as I think they influence the game more but I respect your opinion

Disagree mate, Barry is far better than both IMO. Bullard is more offensive (and injured) and Palacios often goes missing. Can't believe Barry getting stick now after the last two games (he was below par before then)

PaleBlue said:
Bombo said:

Disagree mate, Barry is far better than both IMO. Bullard is more offensive (and injured) and Palacios often goes missing. Can't believe Barry getting stick now after the last two games (he was below par before then)

For a few games maybe, but not all season.

PaleBlue said:
Bombo said:

I'm not giving him stick I just think him and Ireland can be improved upon. Always difficult to make an opinion like this after a good win but if you watch the highlights again you might see my opinion differently. I think a lot of our defensive problems this have stemmed from us not keeping possesion well enough in midfield.

Bombo said:
PaleBlue said:

I'm not giving him stick I just think him and Ireland can be improved upon. Always difficult to make an opinion like this after a good win but if you watch the highlights again you might see my opinion differently. I think a lot of our defensive problems this have stemmed from us not keeping possesion well enough in midfield.

i think the difference in ball retention between barry and ireland and modric and huddlestone today was that wolves closed down the space much better than west ham did against spurs, also i think ireland looks for a killer pass more than huddlestone who is neat and tidy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.