Has anyone ever got medical cannabis in UK?

I could do with talking to somebody that uses this or any other similar medical cannabis providers in the UK.
I’m getting a lot of adverts from these sites. I did a quick delve out of curiosity and it looked extremely expensive compared to dark web/street prices. Mind you, I’m not sure how the dark web markets even work any more.

I’m getting a lot of adverts from these sites. I did a quick delve out of curiosity and it looked extremely expensive compared to dark web/street prices. Mind you, I’m not sure how the dark web markets even work any more.
That's why I could do with talking to people that use these sites. I know i'm eligible for it (but then, they could tell everyone that at first, couldn't they?)

That's why I could do with talking to people that use these sites. I know i'm eligible for it (but then, they could tell everyone that at first, couldn't they?)
I’m not eligible but have been a user so I looked. There were loads of added on costs that I saw. £150 per “consultation” etc. I’m being vague because I can hardly remember but I do remember thinking it looked expensive.

I’m not eligible but have been a user so I looked. There were loads of added on costs that I saw. £150 per “consultation” etc. I’m being vague because I can hardly remember but I do remember thinking it looked expensive.
I pay around 120 (half ounce standard weed) a week for my weed off the local dealer.
I've just spoken to someone on Reddit that says you still have to pay a charge to the clinic every few months or so too. If it works out a lot cheaper for me, I'll go for it. I'll need to know how reliable it all is too.

I pay around 120 (half ounce standard weed) a week for my weed off the local dealer.
I've just spoken to someone on Reddit that says you still have to pay a charge to the clinic every few months or so too. If it works out a lot cheaper for me, I'll go for it. I'll need to know how reliable it all is too.
Fuck me I get it for £120 an ounce gorilla glue , lemon haze or white rhino for my missus who has ms . Her neurologist tried prescribing it but was blocked. . Have tried various ones to see which is best for MS generally sativa high content than indica

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.