Has anyone ever got medical cannabis in UK?

Fuck me I get it for £120 an ounce gorilla glue , lemon haze or white rhino for my missus who has ms . Her neurologist tried prescribing it but was blocked. . Have tried various ones to see which is best for MS generally sativa high content than indica
From a clinic?

Basically you need to of seen your GP over an issue you have and then you have to try 2 types of prescribed medication by the GP, after that you sign up to a clinic, you have a consultation with the clinic (paid) and then they get access to your records and then you have to pay a signing on fee. The only good thing about that market at the minute is you know the meds aren’t moody in any way and they’re grown professionally rather than being done some kid in his shed. It’s expensive but they have everything you could need from flower, oils, capsules and edibles. Feel free to PM.

This is where posh, stupid, privately educated MPs want a good kicking.
It has been shown that cannabis can help certain medical conditions, as Nellie's Left Peg describes, but these tossers make it so hard to be law abiding, it is easier to buy it of a criminal dealer.
How stupid do they have to be to become an MP ?
One day they will legally supply heroin to addicts. It will cost £30 + vat a gram more but hey we are tackling the problem.
I wish you all the best OP, hope you get sorted.

It has been shown that cannabis can help certain medical conditions, as Nellie's Left Peg describes, but these tossers make it so hard to be law abiding, it is easier to buy it of a criminal dealer.
One day they will legally supply heroin to addicts. It will cost £30 + vat a gram more but hey we are tackling the problem.
Cannabis has been around for centuries. I know the origin of the stuff I get and the wife’s doctor and neurologist are aware that she uses it and agree with it. The drug sativex is designed specifically for ms and neurological disorders such as spasms and pain but is unavailable on prescription. Therefore our only choice is to purchase weed with a high sativa content which works well. I tried growing it for a couple of years but takes up too much room and the two cats were constantly getting into the growtent in the spare room

Is nobody using the dark web? I was using it occasionally for years but all the markets have gone and I can’t find any live ones using “dark.fail” which used to be the route in.

And there is no clamour for legalisation. Does my head in. Even the fucking stupid religious yanks have seen the light yet over here we just seem to accept the status quo. Labour should have the guts to go for it. Raise a load of tax too.

Cannabis has been around for centuries. I know the origin of the stuff I get and the wife’s doctor and neurologist are aware that she uses it and agree with it. The drug sativex is designed specifically for ms and neurological disorders such as spasms and pain but is unavailable on prescription. Therefore our only choice is to purchase weed with a high sativa content which works well. I tried growing it for a couple of years but takes up too much room and the two cats were constantly getting into the growtent in the spare room
That is my point. You are running the risk of being arrested because you are committing a criminal offence. How stupid is that ? In some jobs that's an stackable offence. You should not be put through this just so we can appease the Daily Telegraph readers. It should be supplied, on prescription, to you legally.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.