Has anyone ever got medical cannabis in UK?

Do you think I should write to my local MP, Rebecca? She might know some good local dealers that accept "expenses" ;)) Kidding ...that was Hazel.

I could do with talking to somebody that uses this or any other similar medical cannabis providers in the UK.
i know 2 people who have gone through the process in england,
both bi-polar.

it's quite a lengthy thing,
but it means they can never be prosecuted for possession,
which obviously has its advantages,
especially if you drive (or deal) for a living
or simply work somewhere where testing happens.

the reality is it is way more expensive than just buying it from your man.

just move to morrocco :)

That is my point. You are running the risk of being arrested because you are committing a criminal offence. How stupid is that ? In some jobs that's a stackable offence. You should not be put through this just so we can appease the Daily Telegraph readers. It should be supplied, on prescription, to you legally.
I would like to think the dibble would not be bothered to arrest a disabled person in a wheelchair with a couple of ounces of weed. But common sense tells me otherwise. They would probably parade it all over their social media platforms as a coup

I would like to think the dibble would not be bothered to arrest a disabled person in a wheelchair with a couple of ounces of weed. But common sense tells me otherwise. They would probably parade it all over their social media platforms as a coup
if you get caught growing 8 plants for percy nothing will happen to you.
you'll be arrested,
the plants will be confiscated.
you will be de-arrested.
end of.

the police don't care about weed.

Pretty much said a couple of plants growing at home will be overlooked for those with medical need a few years ago.

Is nobody using the dark web? I was using it occasionally for years but all the markets have gone and I can’t find any live ones using “dark.fail” which used to be the route in.
Last site I saw on dark Web was a thing of beauty. Loads of products listed, priced, descriptions and info. Prices were OK. Dunno if still going but I'll ask the guy that showed it me

I got recommended on EU Meds. I get pain meds from there sometimes for sciatica. Give it a look

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.