Has anyone ever got medical cannabis in UK?

a few years ago a bloke who lived near my mum got sent to prison.
he only had 6 plants, just for percy for his illness.
the coppers weren't remotely arsed about the plants,
it wasn't included in his charge.
he got sent down because he tapped into the streetlight outside his house with an extension lead to power the lights.
within weeks the leccy people were on the street wondering where the sudden increase in output was.
think he got 18 months.
Yep. Still the same now

It's pretty expensive and quality can be pretty bad. It's light years behind the system in countries such as Canada. Quality control is non existent and lots of people seem to be getting sub par product. Like everything set up under the last government its a vehicle for shady private companies to rip you off.
I'd only bother paying if you needed the legal protection of being a registered medical user.

But you need a new dealer as you are paying double the going rate for an ounce of haze lol.

Look into growing it at home yourself, as others have said police don't really care about grows for personal use. Take steps to mask the smell such as a carbon filter so your neighbours aren't subjected to raw skunk and you will have no problems at all. Seeds are legal to buy in the UK, a small tent, carbon filter LED light and soil/nutrients will pay for themselves after the first successful run.
Also an interesting hobby, helping to releive boredom and depression for anyone stuck at home.

Also an interesting hobby, helping to releive boredom and depression for anyone stuck at home.
Definitely agree, getting the nutrients right and growing different strains is quite therapeutic and the plants are your babies :-) it was only when we got two new kittens and they were all over it that I stopped and rely on a contact now who will grow any strain that I ask for in his larger operation

Definitely agree, getting the nutrients right and growing different strains is quite therapeutic and the plants are your babies :-) it was only when we got two new kittens and they were all over it that I stopped and rely on a contact now who will grow any strain that I ask for in his larger operation
White widow for me please..)

Any strain helps with my Long COVID. I'm best to avoid ones that are gonna make me more sleepy though.

Look into CBG oil mate, not a typo it's a similar cannabinoid to CBD but has been found to be more effective at reducing inflammation (assuming that is your long covid symptoms). It's legal in the UK and non psychoactive like CBD oil so you won't get stoned.

Look into CBG oil mate, not a typo it's a similar cannabinoid to CBD but has been found to be more effective at reducing inflammation (assuming that is your long covid symptoms). It's legal in the UK and non psychoactive like CBD oil so you won't get stoned.
I will. If it saves me money....

My daughter swears by this stuff to help with different ailments,has also recently started using sea moss which she has now got her mum using as she suffers with her sodium levels being erratic after her brain injury..

Made some Cannabutter last night , I’m not a pot head and have no idea what name the weed comes under but I’m hoping it’ll relieve the symptoms of internationals weekend

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.