Has anyone ever got medical cannabis in UK?

Yes:-)
More to the point. If you are the able bodied one and go out to buy it for your wife...... my point is, it should be a simple cheap process. It should not be costing you a lot of money and it should not be complicated
Shouldn't be making me a criminal, should it? We're many years away from legalizing it here in the UK.

It's pretty expensive and quality can be pretty bad. It's light years behind the system in countries such as Canada. Quality control is non existent and lots of people seem to be getting sub par product. Like everything set up under the last government its a vehicle for shady private companies to rip you off.
I'd only bother paying if you needed the legal protection of being a registered medical user.

But you need a new dealer as you are paying double the going rate for an ounce of haze lol.

Look into growing it at home yourself, as others have said police don't really care about grows for personal use. Take steps to mask the smell such as a carbon filter so your neighbours aren't subjected to raw skunk and you will have no problems at all. Seeds are legal to buy in the UK, a small tent, carbon filter LED light and soil/nutrients will pay for themselves after the first successful run.

Last edited:
It's pretty expensive and quality can be pretty bad. It's light years behind the system in countries such as Canada. Quality control is non existent and lots of people seem to be getting sub par product. Like everything set up under the last government its a vehicle for shady private companies to rip you off.
I'd only bother paying if you needed the legal protection of being a registered medical user.

But you need a new dealer as you are paying double the going rate for an ounce of haze lol.
£60 for a Q. That's norm around here.

£60 for a Q. That's norm around here.

Are you out in the sticks? A dickhead dealer might just sell every bit he gets in at the same price but there's absolutely loads of haze about, no way they pay more than 100 a oz for it wholesale.

Anyway steering a bit into the street price of drugs which feels a bit weird on Bluemoon lol. I'd suggest looking into doing it yourself, fun, you know exactly what's gone into it and you don't have to give your hard earned cash to some local scrote.

That is my point. You are running the risk of being arrested because you are committing a criminal offence. How stupid is that ? In some jobs that's an stackable offence. You should not be put through this just so we can appease the Daily Telegraph readers. It should be supplied, on prescription, to you legally.
imagine living in a world where, in some countries,
a weed (something that nature grew before mankind got into it)
is considered an illegal drug,
even though it can change the life of a sufferer.

same with shrooms.
they grow in the wild.
they make you feel well.
they make you laugh.
they expand your mind.

micro-dosing (1 a day) will not make you high.
over the long-term it will steadily help the mental health of certain sufferers.

they are considered an illegal drug.

imagine that.
you can go for a walk up in the hills.
you can stop along the way and forage some mushrooms.
but by doing so you become a criminal.

Look into growing it at home yourself, as others have said police don't really care about grows for personal use. Take steps to mask the smell such as a carbon filter so your neighbours aren't subjected to raw skunk and you will have no problems at all. Seeds are legal to buy in the UK, a small tent, carbon filter LED light and soil/nutrients will pay for themselves after the first successful run.
Led lights are wank.you need hps lights and a decent filter, I even had my exhaust going out of the spare bedroom window and no smell at all. Rhino seeds is the best place to buy seeds online and I got my nutrients from growell hydroponics, Sumo

Led lights are wank.you need hps lights and a decent filter, I even had my exhaust going out of the spare bedroom window and no smell at all. Rhino seeds is the best place to buy seeds online and I got my nutrients from growell hydroponics, Sumo

Depends on the space really, for a small tent with a couple plants a LED would be better, hps get very hot, bit more complicated to install for a beginner, you would probably need to think about ventilation etc, can be hard to hang the light in a tent without burning the plant. Just less to worry about. For sure if you had the full spare room to play with hps would be better.

same with shrooms.
they grow in the wild.
they make you feel well.
they make you laugh.
they expand your mind.

micro-dosing (1 a day) will not make you high.
over the long-term it will steadily help the mental health of certain sufferers.

they are considered an illegal drug.

imagine that.
you can go for a walk up in the hills.
you can stop along the way and forage some mushrooms.
but by doing so you become a criminal.
I like the way you write it all out. Like it's song lyrics. Shit chorus though ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.