Has anyone put their central heating on yet?

I get a £15 penalty from TalkTalk if i'm a day late with my payment. I've never paid it though...
I just tell them that they're making it even harder for me to pay by charging me more and that I'll change my provider if they keep on penalising me for being hard up. They always say "ok...but this is the last time"!! haha. My bill always gets paid eventually....just a few days late.
But that's only for phone/broadband. They can do whatever...when it comes to the vitals though, yeah, it's a scandal that it's allowed. They must be making millions from people being poor.
I fucking hate TalkTalk! Just trying to cancel them is a chore. I’d rather have GPRS signal than pay them a penny.

Yeah, it's cold up there. My stepsister lives in..i think it's Uppermill or somewhere nearby. Just had to put the "emergency credit" on my gas meter. Too quick. I'll have to turn it down to 11 haha.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.