Has anyone put their central heating on yet?

17.5 degrees in my humble abode, not turned heating on this autumn/winter yet, no need to line the pockets of the robbing energy companies yet……..
I've set my heating to come on at 17...i'm ok with that. The missus likes it around 22. the cold cow! She can go for a jog. Might sort her fever out too.

I've set my heating to come on at 17...i'm ok with that. The missus likes it around 22. the cold cow! She can go for a jog. Might sort her fever out too.
Wow! We’re at 10 degrees up here in yonnerville.

We’re heating ourselves, not the house. We had our heat on for 7 hours the other day and it didn’t reach 16 degrees.

It shouldn’t be a penalty though. The penalty is that you need to pay for it first, not that you should pay more for it.
I get a £15 penalty from TalkTalk if i'm a day late with my payment. I've never paid it though...
I just tell them that they're making it even harder for me to pay by charging me more and that I'll change my provider if they keep on penalising me for being hard up. They always say "ok...but this is the last time"!! haha. My bill always gets paid eventually....just a few days late.
But that's only for phone/broadband. They can do whatever...when it comes to the vitals though, yeah, it's a scandal that it's allowed. They must be making millions from people being poor.

I just got out from under the blanket and come down the pub.... and the barstewards have put the cider up 20p a pint!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.