Has anyone put their central heating on yet?

I am quite lucky as I don't really feel the cold. Happily sit around with no heating on. Only switch on for the family when they get in. Off when the kids in bed.

However, it is getting colder and whilst I am fine, must think of others. Affording it isn't the problem, we both agree fuck lining the pockets of the energy companies. We do have a log burner we put on in the evening at weekends. So far in the last month we have spent about £50 on wood and kindling, but still have a couple of weekends worth left.

Or DD goes out on the 12th and so far spent £91 since 12th Nov. Minus the £66 and that's not bad at all. Will use more next month as off for 3 weeks over Christmas, but I simply will not turn the heating on if I am in on my own. Train twice a day during this period and that warms me up for ages. Quick shower after each session and all sorted.

I really do feel for those struggling. It must be unbearable.

I am quite lucky as I don't really feel the cold. Happily sit around with no heating on. Only switch on for the family when they get in. Off when the kids in bed.

However, it is getting colder and whilst I am fine, must think of others. Affording it isn't the problem, we both agree fuck lining the pockets of the energy companies. We do have a log burner we put on in the evening at weekends. So far in the last month we have spent about £50 on wood and kindling, but still have a couple of weekends worth left.

Or DD goes out on the 12th and so far spent £91 since 12th Nov. Minus the £66 and that's not bad at all. Will use more next month as off for 3 weeks over Christmas, but I simply will not turn the heating on if I am in on my own. Train twice a day during this period and that warms me up for ages. Quick shower after each session and all sorted.

I really do feel for those struggling. It must be unbearable.
That last sentence there. Makes even more of a mockery people are living like that in 2022.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.