Has anyone put their central heating on yet?

I used to live on the edge of the Yorkshire Dales so used to a bit of elevation. I really don't feel the cold, but try and keep myself active so always radiating heat.
Can you move in here and warm this gaff up........I've got penguins moving out due to the cold.

My trees are shedding leaves already to , last couple of nights i have needed an extra layer insted of just a sheet , autumn is coming early

Yes I was amazed to look out of the bedroom window and see all these leaves on the lawn. I have held off putting any heating on and just throw a quilt over myself on the settee.

Hold fire ( No pun intended ) Bluemooners! We normally get an Indian summer in September just as the kids go back to school, the heat is coming, don't give up hope!

Nowhere near it yet. I'm going to see how far we get with our two log burners before touching the CH and they ain't going on until its below 18c in (Alexa tells me its currently 21.9c) the house.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.