Has anyone put their central heating on yet?

Went all last winter without heating and intend to this winter, fuk those electric prices…
Extra layers are all you need…..
Seriously do you have any expensive hobbies. Like brandy or hookers. Surely you can bin another thing to be warm . I would fuck a season ticket off , before I would sit at home every day in a cold house. Or go down the spoons for coffee and 10 pints

Seriously do you have any expensive hobbies. Like brandy or hookers. Surely you can bin another thing to be warm . I would fuck a season ticket off , before I would sit at home every day in a cold house. Or go down the spoons for coffee and 10 pints
Live on the breadline, don’t drink or smoke, gave up my season ticket a few years ago……
Live in a 1st floor flat and the temperature never falls below 18 degrees, I can live with that ……..one concession I put my electric blanket on for an hour before bed

Live on the breadline, don’t drink or smoke, gave up my season ticket a few years ago……
Live in a 1st floor flat and the temperature never falls below 18 degrees, I can live with that ……..one concession I put my electric blanket on for an hour before bed
I am sorry to hear that blue and I didn't mean to be rude . I only said it like that as I am classed as a cheap skate by people I know because I won't pay over a fiver for a pint . But the same people say gas and electricity is expensive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.