Has anyones season ticket arrived yet?

Just spoken to the ticket office and they are going to print a new one for me,seeing that mine hasn`t arrived but my Carer one has.In the meantime they will send out a paper ticket for the Liverpool game and I can then collect the reprinted one for the Stoke game.

Anyone else get their season card photo banned for being "inappropriate" ?

I actually thought mine had a chance of winning the competition, and I still don't see how it can be classes as "lewd"???

It was a screenshot off sky sports on a live match and therefore was in front of 40+ thousand fans and live on tv around the world!
Surely if this was lewd, the ref should have been banned??? :)

29w5mqd.jpg

Burtonrdblue said:
I'm in M20 which is West Didsbury and me and our kid got ours nearly a fortnight back. Won't spoil the surprise of the free present but I'm not into the PVC wallet!! Lol

liked the box though

monkeymafia said:
Anyone else get their season card photo banned for being "inappropriate" ?

I actually thought mine had a chance of winning the competition, and I still don't see how it can be classes as "lewd"???

It was a screenshot off sky sports on a live match and therefore was in front of 40+ thousand fans and live on tv around the world!
Surely if this was lewd, the ref should have been banned??? :)

29w5mqd.jpg

That is class.

Received one out of three. Phoned up and they're sending paper tickets for Liverpool and printing two new cards to be collected before the Stoke game. Since then I've had an email saying there was a delay in sending the one we've already got and they've sent another one!! Phoned up and waited in queue for 20 minutes and gave up.

I had to phone today as no season card in sunny Donny, they are sending me a paper ticket for Liverpool game and I will have to pick up new season card b4 stoke game, the girl said that loads have been sent back by royal mail, sue the bastards city

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.