Has anyones season ticket arrived yet?

bluestevei said:
I had to phone today as no season card in sunny Donny, they are sending me a paper ticket for Liverpool game and I will have to pick up new season card b4 stoke game, the girl said that loads have been sent back by royal mail, sue the bastards city

Same with me. Not the end of the world but I'm guessing the queue at the ticket office on the day of the Stoke match will have a fuck load of people queuing for their season cards.

AlthamBlue said:
bluestevei said:
I had to phone today as no season card in sunny Donny, they are sending me a paper ticket for Liverpool game and I will have to pick up new season card b4 stoke game, the girl said that loads have been sent back by royal mail, sue the bastards city

Same with me. Not the end of the world but I'm guessing the queue at the ticket office on the day of the Stoke match will have a fuck load of people queuing for their season cards.
no Summerbee bar for you then

AlthamBlue said:
bluestevei said:

Serves you right for that silly fucking 16-bit picture! ;-)

Skashion said:
AlthamBlue said:
bluestevei said:

Serves you right for that silly fucking 16-bit picture! ;-)

8-bit actually :)

squirtyflower said:
AlthamBlue said:
bluestevei said:

no Summerbee bar for you then

True. Saying that it'll save me a few quid and stop me drinking flat beer.

AlthamBlue said:
bluestevei said:

Glad you said, still no avail here in darkest Shropshire. Had the email that it'd been sent 2 weeks ago. Will have to bell the ticket line tommorow!

Still a week to go, I wouldn't worry too much.

yet

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.