Has City explained the logic of buying other football clubs?

Re: Has City explained the logic of buying other football cl

where can I find khaldoons interview,ive looked on the os but didn't find it(might be me just done a 14 hour day ata work)

Super2Goten said:
sir peace frog said:
where can I find khaldoons interview,ive looked on the os but didn't find it(might be me just done a 14 hour day ata work)

The one from a couple of months ago?

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/citytv/Interviews/2014/May/Khaldoon-Interview-I
http://www.mcfc.co.uk/citytv/Interviews/2014/May/Khaldoon-Interview-II

The search function on the website seems to be terrible, google got me there in the end.
cheers I thought there were new ones
been a long day,i can see the thread started in may,maybe I need to go to bed :)

Does anyone know of we get paid to take part in these competitions when we tour?
Could there be a competition held in abu dhabi, new york, yokohama or melbourne where all involve gets paid a huge amount and there are added bonuses in each game? Could this then be then included in our income column?

mannion18 said:
Does anyone know of we get paid to take part in these competitions when we tour?
Could there be a competition held in abu dhabi, new york, yokohama or melbourne where all involve gets paid a huge amount and there are added bonuses in each game? Could this then be then included in our income column?

Technically yes, but you're missing the point. You know that rule about "market value" that UEFA came up with so that they could rule sponsorships as being overpriced and deduct all but what they thought the sponsorship should be worth? Well it doesn't just apply to sponsorships, it applies to absolutely all income. It's the same as the people who suggested that we should sell Mansour a £100m gold-plated season ticket, or sell youth players to NYCFC or Melbourne for tens of millions a time. It wouldn't work; UEFA's accountants would just come in, say "this income does not reflect market rates", cross it out of the ledgers with a big red pen and then lo and behold we are left with a massive prize cheque which UEFA has dictated that we can't spend.

Seriously, people need to stop trying to find ways of breaking FFPR. The purpose of buying other clubs is not to beat Platini at his own game, it's to legitimately spread the City name and the academy reach around the globe.

Damocles said:
I guarantee this setup will be copied by many people in the future, it's genius and like most genius ideas so simple that everybody should kick themselves.

Great post mate with just one thing wrong.

Nobody else could afford to do what our owner has done.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.