Has everyone given up now?

I'd say after we have played all the top teams once and we have a 12+ lead and a far superior goal difference. We're almost there but not quite hopefully before January. Spurs are a team that can beat us if they attack efficiently.

Just chatting with my lad about this, They play brilliantly with the ball...They gotta get it first

Was asking a rag who he wanted to win between us & Spurs. He said us, everyone else is fighting for a top 4 finish.

I can't see it. Too good, too in control. We may have scored a few late winners this season but there hasn't been one game we haven't deserved to win. We have been much the better side in all of them.
Other than united in 2012, when was the last time a ‘top’ team choked on a league title? Liverpool in ‘89 is the last one I can think of before that. Happy to be corrected on this btw.

It’s simply not going to happen to this squad. There’s something special happening here.

Other than united in 2012, when was the last time a ‘top’ team choked on a league title? Liverpool in ‘89 is the last one I can think of before that. Happy to be corrected on this btw.

It’s simply not going to happen to this squad. There’s something special happening here.
Rags in 1998, they were 12pts ahead of the Gooners at one point.

Newcastle blew a 12 point lead and they had a decent side. This team however is by a mile better than they were though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.