Has everyone given up now?

A lot of nonsense about winning the title by February , actually think it will be easter at the earliest , although would like it all done before the Rags game so they can give us a guard of honour

I was still nervous when Fletcher made it 3-1 in the demolition derby. I'm not counting any chickens. Anything might happen.

What if we lose Silva, kev, Kun, otamendi and Delphi to injury? It's over if we avoid injuries.

I don’t think so even then. If that nightmare had happened six weeks ago then maybe, but I think we are already too far ahead.

We have fantastic options in all those areas. No one is saying gundog and Bernardo are as good as Kevin and merlin but they are good players and know the system. A major run of injuries would IMO mean we would lose games against the top 6 but even a City team lacking silva, de bruyne and aguero is good enough to beat most teams.

The only one that troubles me is ederson.

Bit premature - the rags are grinding results out and are only 11 behind. Could be 8 or 9 Sunday. Let’s not get giddy!!

I don’t think so even then. If that nightmare had happened six weeks ago then maybe, but I think we are already too far ahead.

We have fantastic options in all those areas. No one is saying gundog and Bernardo are as good as Kevin and merlin but they are good players and know the system. A major run of injuries would IMO mean we would lose games against the top 6 but even a City team lacking silva, de bruyne and aguero is good enough to beat most teams.

The only one that troubles me is ederson.

Take some knock to keep that big mad bastard out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.