has hughes been sacked?

I personally feel he should be sacked in the Summer and replaced with someone who has a proven track record, however I get the distinct impression he'll be given next season as well to implement 'his changes' at the club. I'm not confident we'll be dramatically better next year either.

And no, he hasn't been sacked, in answer to the original poster.

ASH-MCFC said:
It would be a silly time to sack him now. Wait until the end of season. 7th-9th, he should stay. Below 10th is not acceptable.
I don't know - 8th or 11th doesn't really matter much, does it?

Why are people saying shit like 'where do we go from here :O:O:O' when he hasbt even been sacked.

barney8 said:
ASH-MCFC said:
It would be a silly time to sack him now. Wait until the end of season. 7th-9th, he should stay. Below 10th is not acceptable.
I don't know - 8th or 11th doesn't really matter much, does it?
I believe it does. 8th shows we have had a very good try to get 7th. 11th looks like the team couldn't be arsed. Do you disagree?

barney8 said:
Thaksins Love Child said:
PS - His signings are class!
Then how come his results suck?
I can't really explain that. We are 2 different teams, great home record, awful away but he has signed:

Kompany
De Jong
SWP
Robinho (his decision)?
Zabaleta
Given
Bridge
Bellamy

I believe TBH was already agreed before Hughes got here, and Berti....well he can't have been sure because he only got a 1 year deal.

Each and every one I have listed has proved a success, I believe and will only get better.

You could also argue he has had a big influence on the performance of Ireland (who has said so) and the likes of Nedum who I think has been immense.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.