Has Jordan Henderson gone for the money?

I think a lot of folk would have doubted "very very" much that a staunch supporter of lgbt rights would go to Saudi for cash as well, remind me who owns Newcastle
Good point. I can't see it happening though. The rags would take him if only for the headlines, but other than that he'll be lucky to get into the Championship.

Shouldve just said he was going for the money. I wouldve respected that. Who wouldnt jump at a chance at those wages? Denying it and making up reasons in order to take the moral high ground makes him look like a spineless little woman

He's a system player. Take him out of that system and he reverts back to his skill level...shite.

He's a shit player, failed in Saudi and will return to the prem with another team and fail to improve them.

But he will retire a very rich man and given what he has got I'd do exactly the same.

Would suit the hot bed of footballing excellence that is found in Glasgow
His up and at 'em silky skills are tailor made

Is everyone forgetting he wasn't even playing for the dippers before he left because his legs had gone. What makes him think that they'll be queueing up for his services right through the Premier League.
Deluded!

He's a system player. Take him out of that system and he reverts back to his skill level...shite.
Yep, Liverpool's most successful team was a workmanlike midfield that pressed the opposition into turning over the ball and relied on a great front three to finish things off. In other words, a midfield that was all about energy. It's not surprise that when players like Henderson and Milner got older and lost that energy, they were used less and less, or in Milner's case, used mainly as a backup full back. Henderson is not the sort of player with the class, vision or technique to play at the top level into his mid-to-late 30s. He's also not the sort of player who, if you're trying to bring excitement to a new league, you'd choose as one of your limited number of overseas players (unless the manager's your mate and wants to give you a big pay packet). At best, he could be a Phil Neville extending his career by dropping down to mid table. But he'd rather get paid a fortune to play in front of 700 people.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.